Excellent morning from Maine exactly where overcast April temperature has returned just after a beautiful Friday afternoon of driving bikes with my youngsters. Regardless of the climate we’re nonetheless going to perform outdoors for a little although with our Tinkergarten group. I think some cookie decorating and other fun indoor actions are also on the agenda for the working day. I hope that you also have anything pleasurable planned for your weekend. These were the week’s most common posts:
1. 7 Routines for National Poetry Month
2. A few Excellent Applications for Creating Infographics
3. A Calendar of Social Emotional Mastering Pursuits
4. Three Means to Create Uncomplicated Portfolio Web sites
5. Thank Your Faculty Librarians! And Request Them for Aid!
6. Tract Delivers Entertaining Strategies to Wrap-up the School Calendar year
7. A Totally free Style and design Abilities Class for College students
I am likely back again on the road this summer to host expert growth workshops in-man or woman! If you would like to have me come to your school, please get in contact with me quickly.
Spring and Summer season Webinars
I perform skilled progress webinars throughout the yr. I am going to host a cost-free just one-hour webinar for any school or group that buys 10 or far more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Guidelines.
Thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Areas to Observe Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It attributes my beloved suggestion of the week and the week’s most common posts from Absolutely free Technological innovation for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has additional than 40,000 subscribers seeing my limited tutorial video clips on a wide array of academic technological innovation resources.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Absolutely free Technologies for Teachers Fb site features new and outdated posts from this blog all over the week.
- If you are curious about my existence outside of instruction, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been made use of devoid of permission. Web pages that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) operate include things like Icons Day-to-day and Everyday Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.