The Best Seller Tools on Amazon is a metric that measures how well a product sells in comparison to similar products in the same category. The ranking of a product is determined by a number of factors, the most important of which being the product’s sales history on Amazon. Every hour, the Best Seller Ranking is updated to reflect both historical and, more crucially, current sales data. When a consumer searches for a product, Amazon’s advanced algorithms assess which products best fit the client’s query and show them with the most relevant product selections.
What impact does Amazon Product Ranking have on my sourcing decision?
The Amazon Product Ranking is an excellent tool for determining which Amazon products to sell. A higher rating (for example, #1 in its category) indicates that the product sells quickly, which is positive, but it also indicates severe competition and thin profit margins. When selecting inventory to sell, attempt to avoid products with extremely low BSR rankings, such as those in the tens of thousands, as these are unlikely to sell successfully. Finding the proper ranking is a delicate balancing act. However, if you can identify a product that you believe has a market and profit potential, as well as room for you to improve, then go for it.
What is the Best Way to Find Product Rankings?
Go to any Amazon product page to see the Amazon product ranking for a certain product. Scroll down to the ‘Product Information’ section once you’ve arrived at the product page. On the left hand side of the chart, you will notice ‘Best Sellers Rank’ at the bottom. You’ll notice the product ranking for each and every category that the product is sold in right next to it.
As previously stated, your Amazon Product Ranking is determined by a number of variables. You should concentrate on the following aspects in order to increase your Bestseller Ranking:
- Optimize your product listing: By include important information in your Product Title and Description; you will increase the visibility of your product, which will result in more sales.
- Competitive pricing: Competitive pricing will not only increase your chances of winning the Amazon Buy Box, but it will also increase your conversion rates.
- Select the appropriate categories: Price your products in categories where there is less competition and you have more visibility to increase sales.
- Customers appreciate Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) products because they come with free two-day shipping. Customers prefer to buy from sellers who have this choice, thus it can help you increase sales and enhance the rating of your goods.
- Keywords notify Amazon when your product should be considered for a search result. Provide relevant and descriptive keywords throughout your listing to increase your visibility.
Tracking Amazon product rank can help you narrow down which products to source and keep track of how products perform within specific categories. Because Amazon rankings can shift quickly, you should keep an eye on them for products you’re considering selling as well as ones you’ve already launched. Sellers, on the other hand, require more information in order to make well-informed sourcing decisions.
Technical Support Services
Online video Video game Information and the Industry Built Around Them
How to Set Wallpaper For Your Computer